2011年12月14日星期三

I have an emotional attachment with customers unable to stop

To the outsider, I was happy that the "little woman - her husband is bridesmaid dresses not capable," Mahogany, daughter of bright and lively, but I have a stable job, and one will not "betray the age of the baby face. However, My life has chosen to be preventing the mess.

Ping me and my husband is "matchmakers know, five years ago, I was just a feeling" abandoned, so when a friend put a plug in front of me, I just like to see a straw-like, tightly grabbed hold.

Flat in a small language translation, he looks flat to me the first impression is at ease, like a live person - I have been a former boyfriend of "Mahogany confused physically and mentally exhausted, and the level just to compensate for this fear.

After a front-end feeling, I decided he is more emotional than rational people - since we love, the level of rationality made me feel at ease, and his family are also urging a tight grip, so know within six months, I will quickly "compromise: perhaps can not live with the romance and passion come before. get married! forget the day had been dull.

So peaceful married, so it was logical to have a daughter.

Ping hurt a child, but I can not find the delay when the mother's feeling, maybe get married too early, I do still like a child. But with her daughter grew up, I finally felt the joy she brought to the family - Ping is a silent man, if not her daughter's existence, we simply can not find a common topic.

(When chatting about his own image, in conspicuous type on MSN flying: "I like fluffy toys, comic addicted; home everywhere covered with 'Mashimaro; usually boring to eat snacks on the crazy level has been ... ... feel that this is simply a 'strange!)

He's romantic to me, "struggled last year, when her daughter just turned two weeks old, I transferred to a bank loan officer to the post - this post is nothing" golden rice bowl, running customer all day, pull deposits, I am busy all day vain at home.

Nan is my first customers, remember, I almost did not charge any tongue, their company's accounts will be linked to me. To celebrate the successful completion of the month indicator at noon that day I proposed to ask Nan to eat.

That the last lunch, Nan insisted on by him to "pay the bill on the grounds that he finally found a" minds of the opposite sex, and I certainly feel the same - in fact, did not talk too much work that day we were outside the topic just another feel quite hit it off, it seems that everything hit it off.

Hours of work the next day, I was surprised just out of the mouth fell open on the bank special occasion dresses door - Nan's car actually parked on the roadside, and Nan is excited to roll down the glass, waving at me.

That day, Nan looked elated, without any explanation to pull me to the airport to watch the sunset, I refused, because I never unprepared to accept the invitation.

But that week a few days later, Nan car almost every day on time 5 o'clock in the evening, waited at the old place.

I finally fail to beat him, and he watched a movie together, a meal. The eyes of my colleagues surprised face, I pretended to be calm and explain - this is my major clients!

Gradually, we go beyond the topic of work. Nan, a few months younger than me, he is very ridiculous to insist that he thought I was little better than old, always regarded me as a child ... ...

Nan always continue with the romantic, but my heart is getting "struggle - after all, I'm married, have a two year old daughter, although Nan never" cross-border move, but I ... ...

Nan is a daily call, I hesitated to find a variety of reasons for each denial, or simply "funk - he always scoff my" kids love juggle, during this time, I can only hesitantly .

Each comes home late, my excuse is always invited customers to eat, flat never questioned.

Nan and I had in 2001 with Christmas Eve, Valentine's Day 2002, we were still talking very warm, Nan also been very cocktail dresses "gentleman - he only occasionally pull up my hand, slowly, my" struggle Some numbness, and then transformed into peace of mind.

("I want to get where he is two years old mother, I know sorry for him, but I could not resist! I had is a sentimental person, last winter, I first began to doubt the correctness of marriage ... ... finish this sentence, conspicuous on the screen leaving a long list of ellipsis, silence for a long time.)

I had thought was so far not developed such a thing, of course, "fairy tale, in the first three days after the holiday lover, I work until 9 pm, take the subway home alone.

Nan suddenly called to me: "I must confess to you, I love you, you consider to be my girlfriend? I suddenly ignorant, my mind went blank.

When calm down again after I give birth to a sudden impulse to tell all the truth, in the subway car, I can only vaguely said: "Let me think!

Frankly, to say I did not feel it was Nan Self-deception, from the beginning of his hospitality, I felt his "means. I can then repeatedly lying to myself - will do the wrong meaning of unrequited love!

Can be worse, as more and more frequent contacts, degree of understanding between us will become increasingly high, and I like the feeling of his bickering - when Nan finally declare to me, I have long been reluctant to "give up him.

After that, I did not reply positively to Nan, but continued to meet with two or three times a week frequency.

Those days, I always comfort myself: over time again, to find a suitable opportunity to say, but I never know the "right time, right place where it is.

Such a delay, and have not the courage to tell him.

12 Next

没有评论:

发表评论